Advanced Therapy & Wellness
Why Physical Therapy?
Over time, alcohol & drugs take a huge toll on the human body. Today, most rehab facilities focus on group therapy and primary treatment neglecting of the the largest components of healing–physical pain. Through physical therapy, clients not only receive positive stimulation biochemically from endorphin, but they improve mentally. Exercise release endorphins, creates vital blood flow through the muscular system, & reinforces your body’s sleep-wake cycle. As clients improve physical it instills a sense of independence and confidence making them stronger and decreasing the potential for relapse. Our goal is to create a healthier way of life and separate them from their addiction.
Advanced Therapy & Wellness offers a holistic comprehensive wellness and rehabilitation program that is complementary to the excellent treatment platform utilized by your facility. Integrating AT&W’s evidence based treatment or programs, by adding physical and physiological interventions into your facilities’ multidisciplinary approach, will augment treatment provided to aide in the recovery from addictive and co-occurring disorders. It will also help in delivering the most successful recovery rates possible. in order to maximize benefits of treatments while limiting liability, services can be provided by AT&W do not impose on the client compliance, we propose that services provided by AT&W do not impose on the client’s free time–services should be incorporated into daily treatment schedules. All practitioners working with AT&W are licensed and insured.
- Rehabilitation for Orthopedic & Neurological Injuries with appropriate diagnosis
- Gentle treatment to aide with management of chronic & acute pain associated with negative side effects of addictive and co-occurring disorders
- Gait balance training & core stabilization
- Treatment of tension headaches & trigger point release
- Part of Physical Therapy treatment with appropriate diagnosis
- Body & Scalp Acupuncture.
- NADA Certified for ear protocol. – Assists with PTSD, addiction, insomnia, depression, anxiety, smoking, & weight loss.
- Treats everything from acute to chronic diseases, pain, mental, and emotional disorders.
- Can be done with or without electric stimulation.
– Treats pain, improves blood flow, endorses detox, and boosts respiratory function (cough, pneumonia, and bronchitis.)
Tui Na Massage
-Therapeutic massage focusing on a specific acute problem(s), usually a local area.
-Traditional Chinese treatment where the skin is scraped to produce light bruising
-Release unsound elements from injured areas and promotes healing.
Medical Qi Gong and YOGA:
- Simple movements along with breathing exercises to calm the mind and the nervous system.
- Yoga classes have various levels ranging from beginner to expert. Depending on the client’s needs, injuries, limitations, and goals will determine the appropriate placement.
-Simple breathing techniques to help calm anxiety, reduce anger, and encourage better sleep.
The Chakra System of the Body
-Teaches cleints to be aware of their energy and how it may impact others.
-Can open up emotional center of the heart & bring emotional awareness.
-Assists clients with managing tranquility despite negativity or disruption around them.